Oct. Craft Beer Tour: Craft Beer Breweries & Germany's Iconic Beer-Brewing Nun On Tap for Fall Trip October Beer Tour Getaway: Experience 8 nights and 9 days exploring back-roads beer destinations and breweries in Bavaria. Discover 3 abbey breweries, meet brewers and visit historic breweries in the
News-Antique.com - Sep 18,2015 - September 18th, 2015 - Philadelphia, PA -- Immediate Release Craft beer lovers will experience the best of Bavaria’s little-known craft beer scene on a special industry-sponsored, nine-day insider's tour focusing on women beer-makers and celebrating the tradition of small-scale native breweries and local food. The dates are October 5-13, 2015.
Beer, Bratwurst and Beyond is offered in cooperation with the Pink Boots Society, the nation’s leading group for women in the beer trade. Four U.S. craft breweries are sponsoring the tour. The Brewers’ Association of Upper Franconia and the Association of Private Breweries in Bavaria are in-country sponsors.
Led by Philadelphia-based Treasures of Europe Tours, the trip is the only German beer tour that skips Big Beer destinations and focuses on regional, under-the-radar breweries and hidden craft beer hot-spots in the nooks and crannies of Bavaria.
Tour participants will enjoy a private session and tasting with Sister Doris, Bavaria’s iconic nun brewer, at Mallersdorf Abbey. They’ll meet brewers at two other abbey breweries, stay in a village that’s completely surrounded by its original medieval town wall, sleep in a brewery inn dating to 1425 and visit Germany’s top “green” brewery.
Other highlights include:
· Kick-off event and private tasting hosted by the Bavarian Association of Private Breweries
· Survey and tasting led by one of Germany’s top sommeliers
· Sessions and tours with up-and-coming women beer-makers in Franconia and the Upper Palatinate
· Series of site visits, private sessions and tastings with Oswald Kundmueller, Andreas Gaenstaller and other craft beer brewers
· Sausage seminar led by a master butcher who was elected Bavaria’s “Bratwurst King”
· A private cheese and craft beer tasting in one of Franconia’s newest craft breweries
· Visit to the home of Zoigl brewing in the remote Upper Palatinate region, including briefing and tasting
Cost: $2,995 per person, double occupancy. The tour begins and ends in Frankfurt. Eight nights, nine days, airport transfers, guide, full itinerary, ground transportation, private driver, all accommodations, 11 meals, tastings, briefings, local tours and more.
Only a few spaces left. Reservations at Treasures of Europe Tours. Info at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel +1 215 964 4380. Inquiries from travel companies and agents welcome. Connect with us @TreasEurTours or info AT TreasuresOfEuropeTours.com
and on Facebook at Treasures of Europe Tours.