Work by Noguchi, Evans, Powell, Castle and Bertoia among Highlights of Rago's October 26/27 Auctions WORK BY ISAMU NOGUCHI, PAUL EVANS, PHIL POWELL, WENDELL CASTLE, HARRY BERTOIA AND JOSEF HOFFMANN AMONG HIGHLIGHTS OF RAGO’S OCTOBER 26TH – 27TH AUCTIONS
Other top lots by Martin Brothers, Gio Pon
• Rago’s is located midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Directions online at ragoarts.com.
• Telephone, absentee, and online bidding available for those unable to attend.
• Printed catalogues are available for $20 each by calling 609.397.9374 or e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• View a complete online catalogue with color images at ragoarts.com, online October 11.
NOTES FOR THE EDITOR
• High-resolution images available.
About Rago Arts and Auction Center: Rago is a leading U.S. auction house with $28 million in sales in 2012. We serve thousands of sellers and buyers internationally with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. Rago holds auctions of 20th/21st c. design, fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry, militaria, coins and currency, Asian, historic ephemera, and ethnographic property. A world-class venue through which to buy and sell, it offers valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals, estate services, exhibitions and lectures in house and online. Rago is based in New Jersey, midway between Philadelphia and New York City.
• Next 20th C. Design Auctions: March 1/2, 2014.