Rago’s Unreserved and Great Estates Auctions Jumpstart the Fall Season, Over 2000 Lots, Sept. 20-22 Lambertville, NJ: The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold an Unreserved Auction on Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21, followed by a Great Estates auction on Sunday, September 22.
News-Antique.com - Sep 05,2013 - Rago’s Unreserved and Great Estates Auctions Jumpstart the Fall Season with Over 2000 Lots, September 20-22.
Lambertville, NJ: The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold an Unreserved Auction on Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21, followed by a Great Estates auction on Sunday, September 22.
• Friday, September 20 (lots 1-617) 632 lots Rago Unreserved: 600 lots+ of early 20th c. design pottery and furnishings, art glass, traditional furnishings and antiques, traditional fine art, coins and currency, Native American/tribal and Asian decorative arts with no reserve.
• Saturday, September 21 (lots 700-1423) Rago Unreserved: 700+ lots of modern design and contemporary art with no reserve.
• Sunday, September 22 (lots 2000-2660) Great Estates: 660 lots of 18th, 19th and early 20th c. furnishings, decorative and fine arts including bronzes, prints, Asian art and antiques, Americana, Native American, glass and porcelain, militaria, arms and armor and coins.
“The Unreserved Auction’s popularity has resulted in two days of sale, including a full day dedicated to Modern design and art. The estate auction includes the classics - furnishings, rugs, silver, and art – as well as beautiful, unexpected collections such as arms and armor, walking sticks, and George Gallup’s home furnishings,” says Miriam Tucker, partner at Rago’s. “Our entire fall schedule of auctions is stronger than any I can recall. These auctions are a great way to start off.”
• Unreserved Auction: Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21 at 10 a.m.
• Estate Auction: Sunday, September 22 at 11 a.m.
• Saturday, September 14 – Wednesday, September 18, 12-5 p.m., Thursday, September 19, 12-7 p.m., and by appointment. Doors open on Auction days at 9 a.m.
• Open House with panel presentation, “The Stories Things Carry”, Tuesday, September 17. Reception at 5 p.m., presentation at 6 p.m. Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-397-9374 ext. 119.
• Rago is located midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Directions online at ragoarts.com.
• View complete catalogues with color images now online at ragoarts.com.
• Estates Auction Catalogues are available for $20; Rago Unreserved printed lists are free. Available by calling 609.397.9374 or emailing a request to email@example.com.
Auction Contact Information
• 609-397-9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RAGO UNRESERVED: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 AT 10 A.M.
Rago Unreserved offers 1300+ lots with no reserve over two days. It’s a range of stylish and affordable property, much from famous makers and designers, where the high bid, no matter how low, wins the lot.
Friday, September 20
Friday's Rago Unreserved auction includes early 20th c. design, original and vintage art, traditional furnishings, tableware, Asian, collectibles, books and ephemera, tribal arts and coins.
Lots to Watch:
• 1, George Ohr, Small bowl, 1895-96, $1,000-1,500
• 198, Daum, cabinet vase, $700-1,000
• 19, Gustav Stickley, Six-drawer dresser, ca. 1912, $1,000-1,500
• 237, Deacon's Bench, 19th c., $300-500
• 402, Frank Milton Armington (Canadian, 1876-1941), "Quai des Grands Augustins, Paris," 1935, $400-600
• 391, Pierre Auguste Renoir (French, 1841-1919), Two lithographs in