Work by Paul Evans, George Nakashima, and George Ohr Among Highlights of Rago’s June 8th-9th Auction Work by Paul Evans, George Nakashima, and George Ohr Among Highlights of Rago’s June 8TH-9TH Auctions
Other top lots by Martin Brothers, Philip and Kelvin LaVerne, Felix Agostini, Grueby and Gust
through Wednesday, June 5, 12–5 p.m. and by appointment; Thursday, June 6, 12-6 p.m., Friday, June 7, 12-7 p.m. Doors open at 9 a.m. on sale days.
• Open House with Guest Speaker, Dr. Martin Eidelberg: Thursday, June 6. Reception at 5 p.m., lecture at 6 p.m. RSVP to email@example.com or 609.397.9374 ext. 119.
• Rago’s is located midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Directions online at ragoarts.com.
• Telephone, absentee, online bidding available for those unable to attend.
• Printed catalogues are available for $25 each by calling 609.397.9374 or e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• View a complete catalogue with color images at ragoarts.com, online May 20th.
NOTES FOR THE EDITOR
• High-resolution images available.
• About Rago Arts and Auction Center: Since 1994, Rago's has served thousands of sellers and buyers with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. Originally specialists in 20th century design, today Rago's expertise covers centuries of fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry and ethnographic property. It is a world-class venue through which to buy and sell. It is also a destination for those who seek to learn and share knowledge about art, antiques and collecting, offering free valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals and auction exhibitions in house and online. Rago's, the largest and leading auction house in New Jersey, is located midway between Philadelphia and New York.
• Next 20th C. Design Auctions: October 26/27, 2013