This Saturday, April 20, at 73 High St., Revere, Mass. This estate sale has a phenomenal amount of quality items and collectibles within the attractive West Revere neighborhood, just off Rte. 1. The previous occupants of this home spent most of their lives living in Europe collecting fantastic items. The sale will include sterling silver pieces and flatware as well as...
- More than 100 European pewter spoons in their wooden display racks.
- Over 100 Hummel figurines (NIB).
- Many Annalee dolls.
- About 100 Lilliput Lane figurines in original boxes.
- Artwork including 20-plus framed works by Bernita Crowder (oil and canvas).
- Furniture including mid-century dresser, European china cabinets, vanity with mirror, hand-carved antique wooden chairs, cedar hope chest, marble-top wood table, mid-century high-back wood chairs and table, hand-painted cabinet, vintage table lamps, and floor-to-ceiling lamp.
- Antique brass and copper planters, coal pails, buckets, bed warmers, and milk jars, many with ceramic, Delft-style handles.
- Hundreds of antique wooden European cookie and butter molds.
- Authentic Dutch collectibles such as hand-made wooden clogs.
- Antique coffee grinders and mixers.
- Antique chandeliers and wall sconces.
- Ten-plus sets of European Delft, Staffordshire and other china.
- More than a dozen ceramic and wooden antique tobacco jars.
- Russian and Ukrainian glass sets.
- Framed ceramic tile and needlepoint scenes.
- Sets of brass and vintage cow bells.
- Exercise equipment....and more
All proceeds from the sale will be donated to charity. No prices provided prior to the sale.
See Photo Preview at www.PrecisionEstateSales.com.