Teco Vase Sells for $212,500 in Rago’s $5.3 Million 20th C. Design Auctions, March 2 and 3 Lambertville, NJ: Rago Arts and Auction Center's 20th /21st C. Design sale: $5.3 million, March 2 and 3, 2013.
5. 824 Pablo Picasso, Madoura, Ceramic Charger $ 33,750
6. 605 Wharton Esherick, Two-Tiered Table $ 31,250
7. 704 Finn Juhl, Niels Vodder, Pair of Lounge Chairs $ 22,500
8. 638 George and Mira Nakashima, Six Conoid Dining Chairs $ 26,250
9. 667 Paul Evans, Deep Relief Wall-Hanging Cabinet $ 26,250
10. 777 Felix Agostini, Pair of Wall sconces $ 26,250
11. 903 Harry Bertoia, Sonambient Sculpture $ 26,250
Consignments are now being accepted for the next 20th C. Design auctions, June 8/9, 2013: 609.397.9374 or email@example.com.
TO THE EDITOR
High resolution images/more information available on request.
About Rago Arts and Auction Center
Since 1994, Rago's has served thousands of sellers and buyers with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. Originally specialists in 20th century design, today Rago's expertise covers centuries of fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry and ethnographic property. It is a world-class venue through which to buy and sell. It is also a destination for those who seek to learn and share knowledge about art, antiques and collecting, offering free valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals and auction exhibitions in house and online. Rago's, the largest and leading auction house in New Jersey, is located midway between Philadelphia and New York.