The New York Sale XXX-XXXI 2013 will see The New York Sale group celebrate fifteen years of auctions at The New York Coin Convention and these, their 30th and 31st auctions at the event, promise not to disappoint. In keeping w
by the population. The Klippe Thalers, of which this unique specimen is the heaviest known, were part of the coin issue of 1673 and were probably presentation pieces. The spectacular example is about uncirculated, unpublished and unique and therefore carries an estimate of US$70,000.
Day two will see the usual annual offering of important Russian coins, historical and award medals. There will be around 800 lots in total including a collection of Imperial Russian Orders and Medals and Russian Civil War and Émigré items as well as a major collection of early Soviet Republican Orders, other important USSR Orders and Badges. More details of the items will be available closer to the auction and all the items from the Russian part of the auction will be available that items to view at Baldwin's London office during and after Russian Art week in, November 26 - December 16, 2012.
The catalogues for both auctions will be available from the Baldwin’s website at www.baldwin.co.uk from the first weekend in December.
For more information visit www.baldwin.co.uk
For all press enquiries please contact Caroline Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7930 6879.
Notes to the Editor:
• The group was formed in 1998 the New York Sale partnership comprises three of the most prestigious numismatic auction houses in the world, who together form a powerful international force in the numismatic industry. They have expanded to hold two multi-million dollar sales per year, specializing in Ancient and World coins and Russian Coins and Medals.
• The sale is held each year in conjunction with the largest and most important annual numismatic event (The New York International Convention) the group holds two auctions on Wednesday and Thursday of the week long conference in January and has held over 24 auctions since its conception.
• Established in 1872 A. H. Baldwin & Sons Ltd has over 100 years experience in servicing the numismatic industry.
• Baldwin’s auction department was established in 1993 and has grown to hold between ten and twelve sales annually in London, New York and Hong Kong and specialise in all areas of Numismatics.
• Baldwin’s broadcast all of their main auctions over the internet and provide a live bidding service through www.the-saleroom.com/baldwins
• Follow us on Twitter @BaldwinsCoins and find us on Facebook at /BaldwinsCoins
• Buyer’s Premium for this auction is 17%.
A.H. Baldwin& Sons Ltd
11 Adelphi Terrace
Tel: (++44) 20 7930 9808 Email: email@example.com
Dmitry Markov Coins & Medals
PO Box 950
Tel: (++1) 908 470 2828 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M&M Numismatics Ltd.
PO Box 65908
Washington, D.C. 20035
Tel: (++1) 202 833 3770