Rago’s Estate and No Reserve Discovery Auctions Kick-Off Its Fall Season, Sept. 14-16 Rago’s Estate and No Reserve Discovery Auctions Kick-Off Its Fall Season
September 14-16 – Over 2000 Lots in Three Days
News-Antique.com - Aug 21,2012 - Rago’s Estate and No Reserve Discovery Auctions Kick-Off Its Fall Season, September 14-16 – Over 2000 Lots in Three Days
• 600 lots+ of Arts & Crafts, Lalique, Majolica, Gorham, Icart, lighting, porcelains, couture, DiMaggio baseball with no reserve
• 600 lots+ of modern design and art with no reserve
• 700 lot estate auction featuring Indian jeweled Mughal dagger, African–American Abolitionist and Civil War, property from the estate of Pearl Buck, Asian ivories, coins and currency, tramp art, Tiffany silver, musical instruments
Lambertville, NJ: The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold a no reserve Discovery Auction on Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15, followed by an Estate auction on Sunday, September 16.
“The Discovery Auction’s popularity has resulted in two days of sale, including a full day dedicated to Modern design and art. The estate auction includes the classics - furnishings, rugs, silver, and art – as well as beautiful, unexpected finds from homes and collections across the country,” says Miriam Tucker, partner at Rago’s.
• Discovery Auction: Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15 at 11 a.m.
• Estate Auction: Sunday, September 16 at 11 a.m.
• Saturday, September 8 – Wednesday, September 12, 12-5 p.m., Thursday, September 13, 12-7 p.m., and by appointment. Doors open on Auction days at 9 a.m.
• Rago’s is located midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Directions online at ragoarts.com.
• View complete catalogues with color images online at ragoarts.com as of August 23.
• Estates Auction Catalogues are available for $20; Discovery printed lists are free. Available by calling 609.397.9374 or emailing a request to email@example.com.
Auction Contact Information
• 609-397-9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCOVERY AUCTION: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 AT 11 A.M.
Two days of 1300 unreserved lots comprise Rago’s Discovery sale, where the high bid, no matter how low, wins the lot. The Discovery sale consists of an extensive range of stylish and affordable property, many from famous makers and designers.
ESTATES AUCTION: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 AT 11 A.M.
The Estates auction features approximately 700 lots of 18th, 19th and early 20th c. furnishings, decorative and fine arts including bronzes, prints, Asian art and antiques, Americana, Native American, glass and porcelain, militaria and coins. Kicking-off the sale is a 45+ lot sale of coins/currency, in an array of values and genre, featuring several exceptional and highly sought after examples.
Notes for the Editor
High-resolution images available.
Consignments are invited for the next Estate Auction, to be held Saturday, December 8, the next Discovery Auction, to be held Friday, January 11, 2013 and all of Rago’s auctions, including 20th C. Design, Fine Art, Silver and Jewelry.
About Rago Arts and Auction Center
Since 1994, Rago's has served thousands of sellers and buyers with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. Originally specialists in 20th century design, today Rago's expertise covers centuries of fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry and ethnographic property. It is a world-class venue