Modern, Traditional, Fine Art, Jewelry, Silver, Currency, Rago’s Three Day April Auction Has It All • 1100 LOT NO RESERVE DISCOVERY AUCTION ON FRIDAY, APRIL 20
• 750 LOT ESTATE AUCTION ON SATURDAY, APRIL 21
• 450 LOT NO RESERVE JEWELRY, SILVER, COUTURE, COINS, CURRENCY AUCTION ON SUNDAY, APRIL 22
News-Antique.com - Mar 22,2012 - Lambertville, NJ: The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold a no reserve Discovery Auction on Friday, April 20 to kick-off a three day auction marathon, April 20-22. This 1,100+ lot Friday sale is followed by a 750+ Estate Auction on Saturday, April 21 and a 450 lot No Reserve Jewelry, Silver and Couture auction on Sunday, April 22.
“The Discovery Auction’s popularity has resulted in a huge sale for Friday and an extra day dedicated to good jewelry, silver, couture and coins on Sunday. Saturday’s Estate auction includes everything a really good Estate sale should: furnishings, decorative and fine art, rugs, silver, coins and currency, estate goods, fresh-to-the market collections priced to sell,” said Miriam Tucker, the Rago partner in charge of these sales. “It’s all online and telephone, absentee and online bidding are available for anyone unable to attend. There are bound to be some sleepers all three days.”
• Discovery Auction: Friday, April 20 at 9 a.m.
• Estate Auction: Saturday, April 21 at 10 a.m.
• No Reserve Jewelry/Silver/Couture: Sunday, April 22 at 12 noon
• Saturday, April 14 – Tuesday, April 17, 12-5 p.m., Wednesday, April 18 – Thursday, April 19, 12-7 p.m., and by appointment. Doors open on Friday at 7:30 a.m. and on Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m.
• Rago Open House: Wednesday, April 18, 6 p.m., featuring a talk by Philip Zimmerman, museum and decorative arts consultant and former Director of the Museum Collections Division at Winterthur. Please RSVP to email@example.com or 609-397-9374 ext. 119. All are welcome.
• Rago’s is located midway between New York City and Philadelphia. Directions online at ragoarts.com.
• View complete catalogues with color images online at ragoarts.com as of March 30.
• Estates Auction Catalogues are available for $20; Discovery, No Reserve Jewelry, Silver, Couture Auction printed lists are free. Available by calling 609.397.9374 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auction Contact Information
• 609-397-9374 or email@example.com
DISCOVERY AUCTION: FRIDAY, APRIL 20 AT 9 A.M.
All lots in the Discovery Auction are unreserved – the high bid, no matter the amount, wins the lot. The wide variety of chic and useful property from traditional through the 21st century, includes furnishings, decorative arts, lighting, fine art, Asian, art pottery, art glass, folk art, toys, country and traditional furnishings, Native American, rugs, and much more, many from famous makers and designers. Modern design by makers including Arne Jacobsen, Fritz Hansen, Arne Vodder, Charles & Ray Eames and George Nelson for Herman Miller, Charles Pollack for Knoll Associates, Dakota Jackson, Donald Deskey, Edward Wormley for Dunbar, Eero Aarnio, Eero Saarinen for Knoll Associates, Florence Knoll, Frank Lloyd Wright, Fritz Hansen, George Nakashima, Hans Wegner, Harry Bertoia, Harvey Probber, Heywood Wakefield, Isamu Noguchi for Herman Miller, Jacques Adnet, James Mont, Jens Risom, Le Corbusier for Cassina, Maitland Smith, Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, Mira Nakashima, Paul Frankl, Paul McCobb, Pierre Paulin, Richard Schultz, Roger Sprunger, T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings for Widdicomb, Thayer Coggin, Thonet, Tommi