Collection of Seized World War I & II Memorabilia Crossed the Block Live Online on Proxibid Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the world’s largest real auction marketplace, has been selected by Antiques Minnesota Inc. to provide online bidding for its auction of a collection of seized World War I
News-Antique.com - Jan 17,2012 - Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the world’s largest real auction marketplace, has been selected by Antiques Minnesota Inc. to provide online bidding for its auction of a collection of seized World War I and World War II memorabilia. Online bidding for this auction is available until Sunday, January 22 at 9:00 p.m. Central by visiting www.proxibid.com/antiquesminnesota.
This auction features items from two estates, one from a Northern Iowa four-star general in World War II and the other a foot soldier in World War II, both who acquired items during the war. This is the first time in 70 years that these items have been available in the open market. Featured items available in this auction include:
• Lot 1: German Ceremonial Dagger. This is a 17" German Ceremonial dagger. Acquired during the war and brought back in good condition, showing some blade discoloration and wear to the handle.
• Lot 3: Miniature Army Officers Dagger 9-1/4". This is a fabulous condition original 9-1/4" Army Officers miniature dagger. This is a very rare vintage piece - add this beautiful condition piece to your collection today.
• Lot 4: German Police Degen. This is a wonderful condition ACS Soligen German Police Degen. It does have an indent in the scabbord and minor surface discoloration on the blade. The blade measures 33-1/2" long, nice point and no notches or gouges out of blade.
• Lot 11: Purple Heart in Presentation Box
• Lot 19: Battle Route 90 Infantry Division. This is a battle route map of the 90 Infantry Division. Mailed by the War Department on Aug 30, 1945.
There is something for every World War I or II collector in this auction. Bidders will not want to miss these unique items, which may not be available at auction again for many years.
For more information about this auction, or to place your bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/antiquesminnesota.
Social Media Links
“Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/proxibid
Omaha-based Proxibid brings auctioneers and bidders together for a world-class online auction experience. Since 2002, the Company has worked with more than 2,500 auctioneers to bring more than 35,000 auctions to a global, online audience. With registered bidders from more than 190 countries, no other provider in the industry connects more buyers and sellers than Proxibid. The Company’s proprietary live Internet bidding service and Web site were developed by auctioneers and industry-leading professionals to provide our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive online auction experience possible.
Proxibid’s customer service and support is unmatched in the industry. The company’s toll-free support center is open before, during and after every live auction, and is staffed with bi-lingual auction specialists who assist both bidders and auctioneers. For more information about Proxibid, please visit us online at www.proxibid.com.