Jacket $ 55,800
2. 2382A Fine Solitaire Diamond Ring $ 35,960
3. 2107 Tiffany & Co. Jeweled Egyptian Revival Pendant $ 34,720
4. 2417 Diamond and Platinum Ruby Fringe Necklace $ 34,720
5. 2396 Art Deco Diamond and Emerald Platinum Strap Bracelet $ 33,480
6. 2100 Frank Gardner Hale Enameled Gold Arts and Crafts Suite $ 28,520
7. 2403 Cartier Ruby and Platinum Line Bracelet, France $ 24,800
8. 2059 Tiffany & Co. Aquamarine and Diamond Brooch $ 17,360
9. 2016 Micromosaic Turkish Battle Scene $ 16,120
10. 2008 Rare Pair of Holbeinesque Enameled Gold Earrings $ 11,160
11. 2000 Gold and Pink Foil-Backed Topaz Suite $ 10 540
12. 2120A Patek Philippe Pink Gold Wristwatch $ 10,540
13. 2086 American Enameled Gold and Diamond Pansy Brooches $ 6,200
14. 2335 Angela Cummings for Tiffany & Co. Inlaid Gold Bracelet $ 14,880
15. 2427 Brown Calf Leather “Kelly” Bag, Hermes, Paris $ 3,596
Consignments are now being accepted for Rago’s April sales of jewelry, estate property and coins; December 2012 jewelry; Spring sales of 20th/21st C. design and fine art: 609.397.9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO THE EDITOR
High resolution images/more information available on request.
About Rago Arts and Auction Center
Since 1994, Rago's has served thousands of sellers and buyers with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. One of the top auction houses in the field of in 20th century design since its inception, today Rago's expertise covers centuries of fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry and ethnographic property. It is a world-class venue through which to buy and sell. It is also a destination for those who seek to learn and share knowledge about art, antiques and collecting, offering free valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates), appraisals and auction exhibitions in house and online. Rago's, the largest and leading auction house in New Jersey, is located midway between Philadelphia and New York.