Reeded Edge newest seller on the Toy Collector Marketplace When noted coin dealers Reeded Edge decided to branch out into vintage toys, they found Toy Collector‘s very new methods of using social selling for very old toys provided them with the perfect platfo
knowledge, and also provides for their buying and selling needs in an environment where their particular needs and concerns are catered to. It’s not a one-size-fits-all marketplace where my diecast jostle for position alongside handbags and steros. And, of course, all the other features of the site ensure that there’s a solid userbase who have awareness of the site, so I can be sure the items we have for sale will be getting seen by people who want to buy them.
About Toy Collector
Launched in 2008, Toy Collector is a web portal for collectable toy and model enthusiasts designed to allow collectors to share their passions via blogging, discussion forums, picture and video galleries. The site currently hosts over 25,000 toy-related articles and over 170,000 images. It offers resources like want ads and a yellow pages supplier directory and boasts the largest toy-and model-related event calendar on the internet. It also hosts ToyPedia® and the TC Market.
For selling on the market or more information on the site please go to www.ToyCollector.com or contact Laurent on email@example.com or +44 (1494) 727 947.
In addition to all this, the site features ToyPedia® – a Wikipedia-style online encyclopaedia of collectable toys which currently covers over 145,000 items and is growing constantly.
Currently, the project is supported by;
• 27 communities including www.DiecastAviationForum.com www.HobbyTalk.com, www.ModelRailForum and www.Wings900.com
• 670 volunteers
• 12 authors who have permitted the organisers to use text and images from 26 books as part of a ToyPedia Book Documentation Project
• 355 toy brands who have agreed to open their archives
• 15 leading auction houses including Bonham’s and Christie’s have allowed use of their images
• 3 Museums (Brussels Toy Museum, Singapore’s MINT Museum and the Los Angeles Slot Car Museum)
• 32 members of the ToyPedia Advisory Board who advise on organisation and taxonomy
For more information please go to www.ToyCollector.com/ToyPedia or contact Kiran Sohota, the ToyPedia Volunteer Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (1494) 727 947 or Louisa Cross, the ToyPedia Curator and Museum Coordinator on email@example.com.