News-Antique.com - Apr 28,2011 - **Paul Fraser Collectibles FREE weekly newsletter** is your #1 source for collectibles news on the net.
Sign-up for it at: http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/free-collectibles-investment-newsletter-subscription
This week’s edition is a **Royal wedding special**. Top articles include:
* Exclusive interview: the woman who sold Kate Middleton’s dress. Last month, London’s Kerry Taylor Auctions sold a dress worn by the future Queen Catherine when she first wooed Prince William back in 2002. Here, Kerry chats exclusively to Paul Fraser Collectibles
* The 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic is thought to be the most valuable car in the world (worth close to $30m). Now it’s sibling, a 1937 model, is auctioning RM Auctions' sale at Villa d'Este, Lake Como on May 21. It could be one of the top classic car sales of the year...
* Collectors are preparing to feel the clout of Margaret Thatcher’s handbag when it auctions estimated at $164,000 at Christie's London on June 27. The former British PM’s bag was worn during historic Cold War discussions with Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev.
* A final self-portrait by legendary Pop Artist Andy Warhol is auctioning at Christie's Post-War and Contemporary Art Evening sale on May 11. Regarded as a ‘landmark work’ by the artist, it carries an estimate of $30,000,000 to $40,000,000.
* Wine investments are continuing to gain strength. The most recent sale by America's oldest fine wine merchant achieved a sales result of $3,498,106 with 97% of lots sold. Acker Merrall & Condit's auction of fine and rare wines was held in New York City.
* Although King George VI is expected to bring the top prize at Baldwin's coin auction in London on May 3-4, his predecessor Queen Anne (who ruled between 1702 and 1714) could push him close. A 1706 pre-union type 5-Guinea gold coin is estimated at £25,000 to £30,000.
In our **Royal wedding special**:
* How will Will & Kate’s Royal wedding effect the future of Royal collectibles?
* Learn the history of Royal romances on the collectibles markets...
* DON’T MISS your chance to own a **rare Charles & Diana autograph**
* Why Christie's Dubai's 42 World Records spell an exciting future for Arab art
* See our Top Five Apollo 16 space collectibles
* We reveal the Royal Philatelic Collection of British and Commonwealth stamps
About Paul Fraser Collectibles:
Paul Fraser Collectibles offers a unique high-end collectibles news service, focusing on historic items with interesting stories.
Current stock items include wallpaper fragments from the only home Abraham Lincoln ever owned and Buzz Aldrin’s Apollo 11 training suit.
Sign up for your FREE weekly newsletter at: http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/free-collectibles-investment-newsletter-subscription
For further information email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 117 933 9500