Rare Miniature Portraits, Fine Art and Jewelry Cross the Block Live on Proxibid Proxibid, the world’s largest live auction marketplace, will provide live online bidding for an upcoming auction of rare miniature portraits, fine art and jewelry presented by Professional Appraisers
News-Antique.com - Apr 26,2011 - Proxibid, the world’s largest live auction marketplace, will provide live online bidding for an upcoming auction of rare miniature portraits, fine art and jewelry presented by Professional Appraisers and Liquidators. The live auction will take place over two sessions on Saturday, April 30 at 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern, with online bidding provided by Proxibid. Auction registration and pre-bidding are already available by visiting www.proxibid.com/charliefudge.
More than 800 lots will be available for live online bidding during this auction. Bidders will not want to miss the opportunity to bid on more than 200 miniature and portrait paintings on Ivory and paintings on porcelain plaques. Collectors will not want to miss the opportunity to bid on these extremely rare and valuable pieces. Also crossing the block in this live auction webcast are hundreds of lots of paintings, bronzes, marble statues, ivories and more:
• Paintings by Edmund Lewis, Leonard Lane
• European and Oriental Bronzes including Marley Horse with Trainer after Cousteau, French art deco bronze and ivory statue “Awakening” on an onyx base signed L. Barthelemy, a signed oriental bronze Buddha and Franz Bergman Austrian cold painted bronzes
• Ivories including spectacular carved ivory statues and artist signed Netsukes, two carved ivory chess sets and pan bone scrimshaw
• Marble statues and sculptures including an artist signed bust on a pedestal by Wm Couper of Florence, circa 1881, a Rosenthal bust of Columbus
• Jade Sculptures
• Exquisite artist-signed Russian enameled and jeweled egg, and a selection of magnificent Russian icons
Other important items not to be missed in this auction include cloisonné and enamel vases and Baccarat dolphin candlesticks.
For more information about this auction, to register to bid or to place a pre-bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/charliefudge.
Omaha-based Proxibid brings auctioneers and bidders together for a world-class online auction experience. Since 2002, the Company has worked with more than 2,000 auctioneers to bring more than 23,000 auctions to a global, online audience. With registered bidders from more than 180 countries, no other provider in the industry connects more buyers and sellers than Proxibid. The Company’s proprietary live Internet bidding service and Web site were developed by auctioneers and industry-leading professionals to provide our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive online auction experience possible.
Proxibid’s customer service and support is unmatched in the industry. The company’s toll-free support center is open before, during and after every live auction, and is staffed with bi-lingual auction specialists who assist both bidders and auctioneers. For more information about Proxibid, please visit us online at www.proxibid.com.