Discover one of music history's most important items in Paul Fraser Collectibles’ latest newsletter With subscribers in 209 countries around the world. Sign up for your FREE newsletter with all the latest collectibles news every week.
• A piano that Paul McCartney used to compose ‘Yesterday’ has sold for $240,000 at Fame Bureau's Covent Garden sale, exceeding its $202,000 estimate
• An extraordinary collection of British Empire rare postage stamps could deliver over $32.6m this summer at Spink. The collection includes a 'Post Office' Mauritius 2d blue stamp and a Tyrian Plum stamp
• Judy Garland's Wizard of Oz slippers are set for auction in June at Profiles in History
• A new $400 million Russian photographic art fund offers alternative investors a potential 14% pa return
• An $118,000 1954 Aston Martin DB2/4 doubles estimate at H&H classic car auction
• A rare Constantius II commands $126,500 price in sale of rare and ancient coins. Only 5 of these coins are known to exist
• Top 5 rare & historic maps sold at auction
• The extraordinary wine collection of Michel Chasseuil
About Paul Fraser Collectibles:
Paul Fraser Collectibles offers a unique high-end collectibles news service, focusing on historic items with interesting stories.
Current stock items include wallpaper fragments from the only home Abraham Lincoln ever owned and Buzz Aldrin’s Apollo 11 training suit.
For further information email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 117 933 9500