Possibly eBay's most random sale so far... With subscribers in 208 countries around the world. Sign up for your free Paul Fraser Collectibles newsletter with all the latest collectibles news every week.
• Pope Paul VI’s jewellery, once owned by stunt man Evel Knievel, could sell for over $850,000 on eBay.
• One of five known rare gold Constantius II medallions could bring $110,000 at Heritage and Gemini's joint auction.
• Details of Cherrystone’s latest auction where the se-tenant and tete-beche blocks sold alongside a rare Argentine cover.
• Andy Warhol’s first self portrait is being sold at Christie’s next month with a pre-sale estimate of $20,000,000 to $30,000,000.
• An Action Comics No.1 stolen from Nicolas Cage has been discovered in a storage locker.
• Spink’s upcoming medal auction will feature a medal group associated with a very early Victoria Cross and a Collar badge showing St George defeating the Dragon.
• The top 5 whiskies from far away from Scotland.
• A look at the autograph manuscript collections of the Library of Alexandria.
About Paul Fraser Collectibles:
Paul Fraser Collectibles offers a unique high-end collectibles news service, focusing on historic items with interesting stories.
Current stock items include wallpaper fragments from the only home Abraham Lincoln ever owned and Buzz Aldrin’s Apollo 11 training suit.
For further information email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 117 933 9500