Discover Elizabeth Taylor's most valuable collectible in Paul Fraser Collectibles latest newsletter… With subscribers in 208 countries around the world. Sign up for your free newsletter with all the latest collectibles news every week.
News-Antique.com - Mar 24,2011 - • Paul Fraser Collectibles takes a look back at the life of Elizabeth Taylor and some of the most valuable collectibles related to her
• Results of Hart Davis Hart’s wine auction devoted exclusively to the wines of Château Lafite-Rothschild
• A look at the upcoming Magnificent Jewel sale to be held by Christie's on April 12
• Details of the upcoming sale of Forumla One champion Jenson Button’s 1978 Ferrari 512BB Berlinetta Boxer
• A look at the oldest star charts published in Europe, by Albrecht Dürer, which are auctioning on Wednesday March 30
• Details of Christie's upcoming ‘Travel, Science and Natural History’ auction
• How to get involved in the fine wine markets
• A look at the great stamp collection of Alfred H. Caspary
About Paul Fraser Collectibles:
Paul Fraser Collectibles offers a unique high-end collectibles news service, focusing on historic items with interesting stories.
Current stock items include wallpaper fragments from the only home Abraham Lincoln ever owned and Buzz Aldrin’s Apollo 11 training suit.
For further information email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 117 933 9500