Leland Little Auction: July 31, 2010 - Estate Treasures Auction - 3:00 P.M. Come join us for a summer celebration with free BBQ, fantastic estate merchandise, and fabulous friends! BBQ will be served at 3pm so plan to make it to the gallery early! See www.LLAUCTIONS.com.
Emerald, Ruby, Smokey Topaz, Citrine, and Garnet links, 7 inches long, approximately 13 grams
25. 14KT Yellow Gold, Synthetic Red Stone, and Diamond Ring (1.4cts, G color, SI clarity) weighing approximately 6 grams
26. 14KT Yellow Gold, Synthetic Red Stone, and Diamond Earrings (1ct., G color, VS-SI clarity) weigh approximately 8 grams
27. 14KT Yellow Gold, Synthetic Red Stone, and Diamond Pendant (68ct., G color, SI clarity)
28. Sterling and 14KT Yellow Gold Bracelet, A. Yaham
29. Italian 14KT Yellow Gold tightly woven bracelet, weighing approximately 25 grams
30. 14KT Yellow Gold Citrine Earclips, weighing approximately 12 grams
31. 14KT Yellow Gold Woven Twist Necklace, weighing approximately 27 grams
32. 14KT Yellow Gold Interwoven Mesh Necklace, weighing approximately 25 grams
33. Two Antique Pocketwatches, including a gold filled example and an example marked 14KT Yellow Gold
Continuing to feature a choice mid-century North Carolina art pottery collection with pieces by Auman, J.B. Cole, Sunset Mountain, Stacey Lambert, and many others!!!
Furniture: Late 19th century English inlaid three tiered side table; 19th century Antique William & Mary style inlaid chest on frame; (2) Carved 19th century Continental chairs; (2) Early 19th century New England side chairs with rush seat; Victorian pier mirror; Southern painted and punch tin hanging food safe; circa 1890s Mahogany pedestal dining table; Set of (4) Neoclassical style dining chairs; Mahogany sleigh bed; 19th century Mahogany flip top game table; American circa 1830s Butler's desk / chest; Custom bench-made Chippendale style corner cupboard; Victorian marble top dresser; circa 1840 American marble top game table; American Sheraton cherry wood drop leaf table; Chippendale style open arm chair with attractive upholstery; Antique Queen Anne wing chair with stretcher base in flamestitch upholstery; circa 1840s American scroll foot four-drawer chest; Federal style glazed door cabinet top; Bernhardt double bonnet top secretary; Pair of Hickory Chair inlaid Pembroke tables; Lillian August upholstered club chair on turned feet; Brass tacked box on stand; Council Craftsman mahogany double dresser, entertainment cabinet, tall pencil post bed, pair of serpentine front side tables, serpentine front chest on chest; Federal style inlaid washstand; Henkel Harris Queen Anne style benches; Baker Furniture burlwood pedestal; Henkel Harris lady's dressing table; Maitland Smith carved vanity stool; Baker Furniture small pedestal; Century Furniture mahogany chest on chest; Italianate paint decorated console table with gilt highlights; John Widdicomb stenciled armchair; 19th century American cherry wood cradle; Pair of upholstered lolling chairs; Diminutive mahogany corner cupboard; and more!!!
Assorted: Jerome Massier "Prince of Wales Feather" form vase; Large gilt double faced architectural clock; Carved and polychrome bust of Buddha, 19th century; Carved Japanese deity; 19th century English Mason's Imari Style Ironstone; (2) Early 20th century Art glass vases, both unsigned; Flint glass tall footed centerbowl; Milk glass candy dishes ? Roosevelt, ship, Civil War related; England "Premiere" 19th century blue and white floral decorated china; Ashworth ironstone china in the Imari style; (3) Antique Chinese jars with covers; Large blown glass hurricane shade with cast brass base; Antique English Elmwood letter