Leland Little Auction: July 24, 2010 - Estate Treasures Auction - 3:00 P.M. Featuring three estates: NC art pottery from a private VA collection; Napoleonic memorabilia and French Empire furniture from Charlotte, NC; and the collection of an avid horseman from NC.
Please check our site at www.auctionzip.com for additional photographs and information. More being posted every day!
Sale: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 3:00 P.M.
Previews: Friday, July 23, 10am -5pm & Saturday, July 24, 10am-3pm
Location: The LLAES Auction Gallery, 620 Cornerstone Court, Hillsborough
Directions: I-85 exit 165, towards downtown Hillsborough, left on Cornerstone Court.
1. Two Smithfield Pottery Buzzard Vases
2. Clint Alderman Ash Glaze Face Jug, Georgia
3. Two Stacy Lambert Cylinder Vases, signed
4. Three Pieces Royal Crown Pottery, signed
5. Two Pieces A.R. Cole Mulberry Glaze
6. Three Pieces Wayne Hewell and Todd Hewell, Georgia, signed
7. Joe Owen Rebecca Pitcher, signed
8. Four Pieces Waymon Cole Twist Handle Vases
9. C.R. Auman Pottery
10. Pair Peter Lenzo Rooster Pitchers, SC, signed
11. Group of Five Graduated Chrome Red Rebecca Pitchers
12. Two Peter Lenzo Face Jugs, SC, signed
13. Three Pieces Sunset Mountain , signed
14. Six Pieces North State, three with "Second Stamp"
15. J.B. Cole Pottery Porch Vase
16. Two Pieces M.L. Owens, signed
17. C.C. Cole Floor Vase
18. Group of Monticello Pottery
19. Five Pieces Kenneth Cole / Cole Pottery
20. Three Contemporary Face Jugs: Jeremy Davis, Yvette Lipley, J.K. Cooper
21. Three A.R. Cole Tall Vases, one with script signature
22. Three Pieces Carolina Pottery, stamped
23. Large Flower Pot
24. A.V. Smith Vase, Sanford
25. Two Smithfield Pottery Bottle Vases
26. Group of Six Pottery Baskets, several stamps
27. Mirror Black Floor Vase
28. Group of Seven Assorted Planters - one stamped "Royal Crown"
29. Three Apothecary Jars
30. Chrome Red Floor Vase
31. Yellow Floor Vase
32. Two Daison Ware Vases, without label
33. Pair of Royal Crown Baskets, signed
34. Robert Armfield Salt Glazed Twist Handle Vase, signed
35. J.B. Cole Pottery Twist Handle Vase
36. Carolina Craft Chrome Red Double Handled Pitcher, signed
37. Four Pieces Marvin Bailey Pottery, signed
38. Five Fan Vases
39. Three Apothecary Jars, one stamped "Neill A. Cole/Sanford NC"
40. North State Vase, unsigned
41. Three Pieces J.B. Cole Pottery
42. Two Large Twist Handle Vases
43. Two Double Handle Rebecca Pitchers
44. Three Vases
45. Two Pieces Salt Glazed and Cobalt J.B. Cole Pottery
46. Three Pieces Chrome Red - Pair of Chamberstick Lamps, Vase
Furniture: (2) Kittinger canopy bedsteads (twin size and queen size); circa 1915 Arts & Crafts oak music cabinet; Pair of Neoclassical style armchairs; Pair of Diminutive marquetry inlaid drop leaf side tables; Pair of Upholstered loveseats with navy silk damask fabric; Asian lacquered and Chinoiserie decorated coffee table; Regency style paw footed pedestal; French pier table with marble top; Period American Classical sideboard (later marble top, missing feet); (2) Wing chairs with French toile upholstery (one with matching footstool); 19th century Continental burlwood veneered Classical parlor table; circa 1800 American slant front Federal desk, mahogany and bird's eye maple; Four panel lacquered Asian folding floor screen; Pair