Market At The Piazza Grand Opening Weekend THE PIAZZA AT SCHMIDT’S AND TOWER INVESTMENTS is thrilled to announce the OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING WEEKEND of the MARKET AT THE PIAZZA on JULY 10 & 11, 12PM TO 7PM on both SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
· HEART CITY VINTAGE - Heart City Vintage boasts a chic assortment of handpicked vintage pieces from the 20th century. All items are reused/recycled/dead stock, everything is environmentally friendly and comes with a history.
· HAPPY HANKY - Happy Hanky is a stylish & eco-friendly line of handkerchiefs that is reminiscent of those flirty hankies from the 1950's & 60's but with a fun, modern twist. Their colorful prints & trims and signature poem are what make the line unique. Happy Hanky is great to give or receive as a gift for weddings, baby showers, birthdays, anniversaries and many other happy occasions. I produce my handkerchiefs locally in Philadelphia.
· SHOWROOM77 - Showroom77 is a wholesale/retail clothing and accessory showroom promoting designers locally and abroad.
· LADY SAINT COUTURE - Lady Saint Couture is a millinery company that makes and sells hats, hair accessories, and other fashions. Much of what is made are vintage reproductions or vintage inspired pieces. Lady Saint Couture also makes modern pieces for those with other tastes. We do everything from vintage to modern for customers from 8 to 80 years old. In other words we have something for everyone.
· BEIJO BAGS - Beautiful designer bags made of faux Patton Faux Leather Designer bags with out the designer costs
· MIO - Description of your business or what you are selling: Beautiful, sustainable and affordable furnishings and fashion accessories
· FLYGIRRL- flygirrl is a hub for artwork, graphic design and event production all created by flygirrl herself - Stacey Wilson. flygirrl will be vending - artwork, prints, hand-painted items, small affordable items, custom orders
· DAWN BOYER JEWELRY - eclectic, handcrafted jewelry
FOR THE HOME
· CHAIRLOOM - "We all know to reduce, reuse and recycle. But what about to reinvent? Molly Worth, founder of furniture reupholstering company Chairloom, signs off on every email with a cheerful "reuse and reinvent!" Fueled by her love of design and the challenge of giving old and tired things a “second chance,” Worth founded Chairloom in 2007. Her concept is this: Take an antique or vintage piece of furniture, do a little dusting off, and then recover the piece charming, graphic textiles to give it new life...." – quote courtesy of The Inside Source
· WITH THE FLICK OF A SWITCH - Custom & Decorative Light Switch Covers: For People Of Discerning Taste
· DICK CAMERON- kinetic sculpture that produces awesome optical illusions
· DISH N’ CHIPS - Unique Gifts made from Vintage China
o http://www.dishnchips.com , http://www.etsy.com/shop/dishnchips
· HYDROS BOTTLE - A start-up out of Penn, Hydros Bottle hopes to improve sustainability by reducing the waste created by the bottled water industry through its innovative new filtering water bottle. Our water bottles allow you to get the fresh clean taste of bottled water anywhere without spending