Market At The Piazza Grand Opening Weekend THE PIAZZA AT SCHMIDT’S AND TOWER INVESTMENTS is thrilled to announce the OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING WEEKEND of the MARKET AT THE PIAZZA on JULY 10 & 11, 12PM TO 7PM on both SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
News-Antique.com - Jun 29,2010 - THE PIAZZA AT SCHMIDT’S AND TOWER INVESTMENTS is thrilled to announce the OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING WEEKEND of the MARKET AT THE PIAZZA on JULY 10 & 11, 12PM TO 7PM on both SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
· WHERE: The Piazza at Schmidt’s, 2nd & Germantown, Northern Liberties, Philadelphia
· WHEN: July 10 & 11 and every Saturday and Sunday thereafter from 12PM to 7PM
ABOUT THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA:
THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA will continue YEAR-ROUND EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Our Grand Opening weekend will feature OVER 200 UNIQUE VENDORS selling everything from LOCALLY GROWN and ORGANIC FOOD and food products, to ARTS and CRAFTS, CLOTHING, ANTIQUES, VINTAGE GOODS and COLLECTIBLES.
THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA is easily accessed by PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION and HIGHWAYS including I-95 and I-676. The Piazza also has ABUNDANT PARKING at 2nd & Germantown Avenue having recently doubled the size of its parking lot.
THE MARKET AT THE PIAZZA also currently hosts the LARGEST OUTDOOR FARMER’S MARKET in the city from 10AM TO 3PM on both SATURDAY and SUNDAY. All of our farmers are one or more of the following: LOCAL, sustainably grown, ethically raised, free range, hormone free, pesticide free, ORGANIC, raw and/or grass fed. Products include VEGETABLES and FRUITS, GRASS-FED BEEF, RAW MILK, ARTISANAL CHEESES, and HERITAGE BREED free range chicken EGGS.
ABOUT THE PIAZZA AT SCHMIDT’S
BART BLATSTEIN, founder and president of TOWER INVESTMENTS, INC., the city’s leading development firm, opened THE PIAZZA AT SCHMIDT’S on Friday, May 15, 2009. THE PIAZZA is a beautifully landscaped, 80,000 square foot open-air plaza with free events year-round, surrounded by three new buildings including 35 artist’s studios and boutiques, four new restaurants, 500 apartments and 50,000 square feet of office space in the NORTHERN LIBERTIES neighborhood of PHILADELPHIA. The Piazza is also becoming a NATIONAL TOURIST ATTRACTION and was recently featured as one of "SIX PHILLY GEMS BEYOND THE LIBERTY BELL" on CNN International.
SAMPLE OF PARTICIPATING VENDORS:
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
· PHILLY PHAITHFUL - originally designed Philadelphia sports apparel
· RACK N ROLL CLOTHING - The trendiest clothes delivered right to your home or office for a private shopping party including designer jeans, jackets, trousers, tops, sweaters, camisoles, you name it. If it is the latest seasonal fashion, we’ll bring it to you! Now available at the Market at the Piazza.
· ELIZABETH BAYU - Elizabeth Bayu Handbags was established in 2002 and has developed into a premier handbag line -- being featured in Philadelphia Style, Philadelphia Magazine, The Daily News, NBC-10, Oxygen Network, Fashion Fest and numerous fashion events.
· DUKE &WINSTON - Duke & Winston is a Philadelphia based men’s casual clothing company launched in 2009 by Seun Olubodun and his English bulldog, HRH The Duke. The aim of the brand is to refine the innovative and fashion forward trends that come out of street wear to produce casual apparel for a more discerning gentleman....with some limited pieces for his lady. The line currently consists of