News-Antique.com - Jun 02,2010 - JAFA Editions offers original fine art paintings and signed and numbered graphics by established artists as well as emerging artists. Working with the leading European and American publishing firms Jack Arnold Fine Art features some of the world's most popular selling artists. JAFA will be hosting an auction June 16, 2010.
This auction will feature over 250 Contemporary works by established as well as emerging artists such as: Claude Gaveau, Keith Haring, Salvador Dali, Richard Lindner, Malcolm Morley, Jan De Ruth, Arman, Bracha Guy, Fanch Ledan, Gustavo Novoa, Calman Shemi, Joan Miro, Alain Bonnefoit, Michele Byrne, Kamil Kubik, Ron Kleemann, Ken Roth, Wanda Kippenbrock, Anne Boysen, and many more.
Some items included in this auction are:
- William Crovello, 1984 Pueblo Exhibition Poster
- Jan De Ruth, Untitled Nude, Signed Oil on Board
- Shelby Keefe, Porch Concert, Oil on Canvas Triptych
- Bracha Guy, Still Life W/Pears, Signed Oil on Canvas
- Kamil Kubik, Rodeo Drive, Signed Pastel
- Wanda Kippenbrock, Elegant Tranquility, Oil on Canvas
- Ken Roth, Fall Marsh, Signed Oil Painting
- Anne Boysen, Clover Field, Signed Oil on Canvas
- Michele Byrne, Washington Square, Oil on Canvas
JAFA are confident that you will find not only excellent art, but also outstanding values in each of their auctions.
Please Visit the auction at http://www.icollector.com/
iCollector.com was one of the first companies dedicated to trading antiques, fine art and premium collectibles on the Internet.
Today, armed with more than ten years of experience in the Antique and Collectible sector having run thousands of successful Internet auctions, iCollector empowers hundreds of the world’s leading auctioneers with the tools and support to maximize their results broadcasting their auctions live on the Internet.
iCollector.com has facilitated the sale of tens of millions of dollars of merchandise online and continues to provide unsurpassed service and technology to auctioneers wishing to achieve top dollar values for their auction merchandise.