Tinnitus Natural Health Educator Provides Holistic, Non-Medical Methods To Help Tinnitus Sufferers Alvin Hopkinson, a natural health educator and a prolific online writer on natural, non-medical holistic solutions for common health problems, has launched a new website www.tinnitusremoval.com. It fo
News-Antique.com - Jun 01,2010 - Alvin Hopkinson, a natural health educator, launches a new website www.tinnitusremoval.com with the aim of using holistic and natural remedies for tinnitus cures. Alvin has authored many health-related articles that have been published online on sites such as HealthCentral and ezinearticles. He is a platinum expert author at Ezine. Some of his other sites are related to common topics such as gout relief, fat loss diet, acid reflux cure, kidney stone removal, diabetes natural treatment, high BP treatment, kidney stones treatment, UTI natural remedies, and gall stone removal.
The site publishes various posts related to this state. It describes what tinnitus is, the pre-existing medical conditions, the medications that may lead to it, its symptoms, and the possible natural and holistic remedies for the state.
According to the site, tinnitus is not a disease but a symptom that is caused by hypertension, diabetes, thyroid problems, head or brain injury, allergy, anti-inflammatory medications, and repeated exposure to loud noise. In this, one hears the sounds of hissing and ringing in the ears when no outside sounds are being made.
Some of the tinnitus cures listed on the site posts are as follows:
1. Homeopathic Treatment: It is the safest and tender method.
2. Intake of garlic, sea vegetables, pineapple, and kelp
3. Aromatherapy Treatment: It helps in the improvement of blood circulation in the ears. Using the oils of lemon, rosemary, rose, and cypress is considered to be good.
4. Refrain from intake of dairy products, sugar, processed foods, and saturated foods.
5. Pour about 10 drops of sesame oil in each ear.
It Also Lists Some Home Remedies For Tinnitus Cures. These Are:
• Massaging the ears to relieve the stress
• Improving the diet by intake of minerals and vitamins that strengthen the hearing system
• Training the mind to ignore these noises and concentrate on other points
• Taking tissue salts such as Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, and Ferr Phos
If the damage is caused to the middle ear due to loud sounds, stress, or anxiety - which occurs in about 90% tinnitus cases - then the site mentions a biofeedback solution which is very effective in treating the problem. In this, a person is trained in mental relaxation techniques that enable him to be in control of his body and willfully lower the blood pressure. The site also mentions herbal remedies.
The site mentions that vitamins B3, B12, pyridoxine, zinc, magnesium, and antioxidants are highly useful in tinnitus cures.
“Tinnitus Miracle,” a 250-page e-book by Thomas Coleman, is also featured prominently on the site, which claims to cure it permanently in 2 months through its 5-step process. Feedback from the people who have benefited from this book has also been given.
For more information on tinnitus cures and related information, please visit the given link.
Address: 1905 60th Place E.
Bradenton, FL 34203
Phone Number: +1 646 5200688 ext 897