News-Antique.com - May 12,2010 - Ira Goldberg has been a professional numismatist for over 35 years. He currently co-owns and operates Ira and Larry Goldberg Coins & Collectibles, Inc and will be hosting a six day auction from May 30- June 2, 2010.
The first Session on May 30 will feature The Dan Holmes Collection, Session 2 on May 31 will feature U.S. Coins and Currency, Session 3 May 31 will include Patterns through U.S. Gold, Session 4 on June 1 will feature Ancient Coins, Session 5 June 1, World Gold Coins, and Session 6 on June 2 will be featuring World crowns & Minors, and World Currency.
- L1039 - 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC MS64
- 1902, $5 National Bank Note. The Peoples National Bank
- 1895 Morgan $1 NGC Proof 68
- 1909-S Lincoln 1c
- 1861 Liberty Seated $1 NGC PF66
- 1836 Pattern 2C. J-52 PCGS Proof 63
- L1338 - 1796 $2.50 Bust. No Stars PCGS AU58
- 1847-C Liberty NGC MS63
- 1870-CC $20 Liberty NGC AU53
- Kellogg & Humbert Gold Ingot. #941. 104.47 ounces. .853
- 0075- Imperatorial Rome. Marcus Junius Brutus, d. 42 BC
- Brutus, d. 42 BC. AR Denarius (3.59 g) struck at a mint moving with Brutus, 43-42 BC. EF
- Sicily, Syracuse, c. 405-400 BC. Silver Decadrachm (41.87 g). EF
- Otho, AD 69. Gold Aureus (7.32 g) minted at Rome, 15 January AD 69 - mid April AD 69
- Macedon, Aigai, c. 485 BC. AR Stater (9.81 g). EF
- 0802- Russia. Peter I, 1682-1725. Novodel Ruble struck
- 1058- Guatemala - Central American Republic. 8 Escudos,
- Australia. Platinum (Kilo) 3000 Dollars, 1992. PF
- Great Britain. Triple Unite, 1642. NGC EF45
- 0327- Great Britain. Two Guineas, 1676
- 1073- Mexico. 8 Reales, No Date-M (Mexico City, c. 1535
- 1082- Mexico. Royal 8 Reales, 1650-M0-P (Mexico City)
- 1012- Chile. Republic. Un Peso, 1866 So (Santiago)
- 1210- Uruguay. Republic. Peso, 1870
- 1199- Peru. Republic. 8 Reales, 1857 -Oz (Pasco)
This auction will be a great event, which you will not want to miss.
Please Visit the auction at http://www.icollector.com/
iCollector.com was one of the first companies dedicated to trading antiques, fine art and premium collectibles on the Internet.
Today, armed with more than ten years of experience in the Antique and Collectible sector having run thousands of successful Internet auctions, iCollector empowers hundreds of the world’s leading auctioneers with the tools and support to maximize their results broadcasting their auctions live on the Internet.
iCollector.com has facilitated the sale of tens of millions of dollars of merchandise online and continues to provide unsurpassed