Drug Rehab | Alcohol Rehab | Addiction Treatment | Journey Healing Centers In response to alarming statistics and recent press coverage of celebrity deaths caused by addictions, Journey Healing Centers' licensed doctors and therapists announce Prevention Tips for Rising Pres
If someone you love is abusing prescription drugs, here are some proactive actions you can take to help them break addictions and get sober for life:
3) What are Sobriety Solutions?
- Get Help as a family versus leaving the patient alone during treatment (Journey Healing Centers has Family Support Programs where everyone heals together)
- Call a licensed medical practitioner with any questions about everything you're taking instead of playing your own doctor
- Find a treatment center that offers more individual sessions (Journey Healing Centers offers more than most in the industry.) This gives the client additional time in treatment to work through the issues of the underlying addiction.
- Find a program with Aftercare so you have continued support after your treatment (Journey Healing Centers offer Free Aftercare for life)
- Help loved ones avoid relapses by finding long-term care (Journey Healing Centers offers a Sobriety for Life Program backed by a team of professionals)
"The research is very clear, the longer one can remain in treatment and presumably abstinent, the better the chances of long term recovery. We find that clients that stay in treatment for approximately 90 days, between our residential and outpatient programs, fare better when they leave treatment," says Dr. Ravi Chandiramani, Journey Healing Centers Medical Director.
Journey Healing Centers operates 7 rehabilitation programs in Arizona and Utah, and has been featured on MTV's Gone Too Far, PBS, ABC News 15 Phoenix and in People Magazine. Journey Healing Centers has supported thousands of families dealing with addictions through Residential Programs, Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), Sober Living Homes, Aftercare and a Free 24-Hour Hotline with Addiction Specialists: 1-866-744-5119. http://journeyrecoverycenters.com