PHP 5.3.2 Development - Gives You a Bug Free Experience The latest version of PHP, the PHP 5.3.2 comes out with security issues fixed and a bug free operation. This will lead to a better functioning and more robust applications development. IndiaNIC serves
News-Antique.com - Mar 30,2010 - March 23, 2010, IndiaNIC LLC; USA (1285, Montecito Ave #43, Mountain View, CA – 94043) – IndiaNIC, a leading software development company, feels proud to announce the starting of development services in field of PHP 5.3.2 Application Development.
IndiaNIC, a Web Development Company has always kept itself abreast with the latest trends and technologies to stay ahead of their competitors. Working with vigor and excitement, theirs is a team of expert PHP developers working to excel in every endeavor they embark on. This has been the reason for their success for all these years.
Yet again they have geared themselves with the latest technological advancement in the field of PHP development by getting ready to take full advantage of the new version of PHP 5.3.2. This new version comes with unique combination of some real time bug fixes along with sever fixes of security issues. There are handsome improvements from its previous version of 5.3 with it becoming almost completely bug free to give a hassle free experience.
Some of the improved features are:
• Improved LCG entropy.
• Fixed safe_mode validation inside tempnam() when the directory path does not end with a /). (Martin Jansen).
• Fixed a possible open_basedir/safe_mode bypass in the session extension identified by Grzegorz Stachowiak. (Ilia).
Key Bug Fixes in PHP 5.3.2 include:
• Added support for SHA-256 and SHA-512 to php's crypt.
• Added protection for $_SESSION from interrupt corruption and improved "session.save_path" check.
• Fixed bug #51059 (crypt crashes when invalid salt are given).
• Fixed bug #50940 Custom content-length set incorrectly in Apache sapis.
• Fixed bug #50847 (strip_tags() removes all tags greater then 1023 bytes long).
• Fixed bug #50723 (Bug in garbage collector causes crash).
• Fixed bug #50661 (DOMDocument::loadXML does not allow UTF-16).
• Fixed bug #50632 (filter_input() does not return default value if the variable does not exist).
• Fixed bug #50540 (Crash while running ldap_next_reference test cases).
• Fixed bug #49851 (http wrapper breaks on 1024 char long headers).
• Over 60 other bug fixes.
IndiaNIC promises great development facilities with PHP 5.3.2 version of the language where in you can get some high quality applications developed for you needs.
For more information and details about the company and its php web development services, please visit the website http://www.indianic.com/php-development-services.html or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org