Epoque diamond and pearl platinum brooch, ca. 1900 $7,930
4. 1194 Cartier NY Platinum Stars & Stripes brooch, Ca. 1923 $7,320
5. 1329 Tiffany & Co. diamond & sapphire ring, approx. 4.50 cts $28,060
6. 2001 Fedor Ruckert Plique-A-Jour enameled silver sherbet set $31,720
7. 2031 Tiffany & Co. "Olympian" silver flatware service, 1877 $19,520
8. 2057 Erik Magnussen for Gorham art deco silver & ivory covered bowl $8,540
9. 2077 American coin silver water pitcher by Gorham, 1859 $5,180
Consignments are now being accepted for all 2010 auctions: 609.397.9374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO THE EDITOR
High resolution images/more information available on request.
About Rago Arts and Auction Center
Since 1994, Rago's has served thousands of sellers and buyers with a singular blend of global reach and personal service. First specializing in 20th century design, Rago's expertise now covers centuries of fine art, decorative arts, furnishings, jewelry and ethnographic artifacts. It is a world-class venue through which to buy and sell. It is also a destination for those who seek to learn and share knowledge about art, antiques and collecting, with free valuations for personal property (from a single piece to collections and estates) and auction exhibitions in house and online.