Proxibid Brings Personal Assets of Auto Racing Star Jeremy Mayfield to Online Bidders Proxibid, the world’s largest provider of live auction webcasting services, today announced that the Company will provide live online bidding for the November 20 auction of personal assets for Auto Ra
News-Antique.com - Nov 16,2009 - Omaha, NE – November 16, 2009 – Proxibid, the world’s largest provider of live auction webcasting services, today announced that the Company will provide live online bidding for the November 20 auction of personal assets for Auto Racing Star Jeremy Mayfield and his wife Shana presented by Iron Horse Auction Company, Inc. This auction includes 475+/- acres of real estate, construction equipment, racing memorabilia, custom motorcycles, collector cars and firearms. Online auction registration and pre-bidding for this event are already available by visiting www.proxibid.com/ironhorse.
“This is one of the finest farms we have ever sold,” said auctioneer Will Lilly. “This property has it all - executive homes, a log cabin, lakes, rolling pastures, an equine facility and creeks running through a large portion of the property. The property is secluded and strategically located, only minutes from Lake Norman & I-77.”
In all, more than 700 lots of the Mayfield’s personal assets will cross the auction block in this live auction webcast. Featured items include a 13,000 +/- sq. ft. home under renovation, driver suits, helmets and more. Bidders won’t want to miss the opportunity to bid live online on items including:
• Henry Repeating Arms 70 of 500 44 Cal. Mag. Daytona 500 Great American Race, 50 Years 2-17-08 Octagon Barrel, Gold Plated, Lever Action, SN/BB27051
• Henry Repeating Arms 170 of 500, 44 Cal. Mag. Daytona 500 Great American Race 50 Years, 2-17-08, Octagon Barrel Gold Plated, Lever Action, SN/BB27336
• Ladies Diamond Necklace, Tennis Style, Mounted in 14K White Gold, 140 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Graduated in Style Approximately 8.08 Carats, 17” Long, SI1 Perfection G Color, NX1145, SK-Sons,1-NCNRss
• 2005 Prevost H3-45 Featherlight, 2-Slides, Outside Entertainment Center, In-Motion Satellite, 4 AC Units, Power Tech 17.5 KW Generator, Model PTS MH-17.5 Van, Kubota Diesel, Detroit 60 Series Engine, 500 Hp
• 1997 Dodge Viper GTS, 6-Speed, 18258 Miles, VIN#1B3ER69E9VV300547
Auction registration and pre-bidding for this event are already available by visiting www.proxibid.com/ironhorse.
Since 2002, Proxibid has webcast more than 20,000 auctions – more than any other company in the industry. Proxibid’s proprietary live Internet bidding service and Web site were developed by auctioneers and industry-leading professionals to provide our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive live online auction experience possible.
Proxibid’s customer service and support is unmatched in the industry. The company’s toll-free support center is open before, during and after every live auction, and is staffed with bi-lingual auction specialists who assist both bidders and auctioneers. For more information about Proxibid, please visit us online at www.proxibid.com.