1. General Information
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee 100% accuracy and correct information for each object listed on our website. We are happy to offer a one-time exchange only policy on the return of any object within 30 days of the shipping date. On an exchange the item must cost either the same or less then the original item/s purchased. Please note that shipping cost is not refundable. Customers that return objects that has a correct description, without sending an exchange request; will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Please note: each product ordered may be returned for a refund or exchange within the 30 days. This means that if you order 3 items and want to return all 3 items, you must exchange these objects for item/s that cost no more then the original order. If you do not request a product exchange you will be charged a 20% of your purchase in restocking fee.
Should it be necessary to return non accurate described objects please note the following:
• The product must be returned with all original packaging materials.
• Before returning an object, please obtain a Return Object Authorization (ROA) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ROA number must be written on the outside of the package and/or on the return shipping label. Any returned objects that are not accompanied by an official ROA number will not be accepted.
• Returns must be sent prepaid and insured for the for full price by a traceable carrier such as UPS, Federal Express or the United States Post Office to:
2. Exchanging an object
We are happy to offer a one-time exchange only on the return of any object within 30 days of original ship date, the exchanged item or item's must cost the same as your original purchase or less.
Before returning an item for exchange, please obtain an ROA (Return Object Authorization) number by emailing us at email@example.com.
3. Correct object information Guarantee
We guarantee 100% correct information of an object of all the items we have listed on our website. If a non accurate description of an object can be proved, it will be exchanged or refunded at no charge. All objects, prior to leaving Brasegard Antiques, pass a stringent quality control hand inspection. We pride ourselves in our workmanship and accurately filling. Your confidence is our number one priority. In the unlikely event that we make an error, which is proved through documented evidence, we will promptly and courteously exchange or refund the transaction of an object when it sent back to us. The claim of an non correct object information of an object must be done within 45 days of original ship date. The guarantee is not valid for damage caused during shipping.
4. Receiving Damaged or Incorrect Object
If there is extensive damage to the package when it arrives, refuse the order. If you receive damaged or incorrect product, contact