these pictures are taken and posted. Needless to say this takes in incredible amount of time. The following is a brief account of the process:
1. each spoon is photographed with multiple views on a digital camera.
2. these images = are transferred to a computer file
3. all images must be individually coded with a number
4. all images must be individually cropped and individually sized
5. all images must be individually placed in a file and saved as an html document
6. all individual files must be uploaded (one at a time) to the website.
7. text file must be prepared and each "lot #" reference must be coded to view the uploaded images of the individual spoons.