News-Antique.com - Mar 25,2009 - Designers to optimize the design of a structure often specify torque values for various sizes of bolted joints to achieve maximum clamping force. Hence the need arises for an instrument which can impart correct torque value while tightening simultaneously. TRIPTORK Torque Wrench fills this requirement.
Salient Features of the new version of Triptork Torque Wrench are:
* Made from selected steel to withstand maximum fatigue, wear and tear
* Compact and robust design ensures safety in rugged terrains.
* Three way signal-touch, sight and sound. The “Click” noise is clearly audible in most noisy work-shops also.
* Push through movable square drive permits use on both Right Hand and Left Hand directions.
* Clear accurate scales are marked through C N C marking machines. Available in three graduations Lbf, Ft, Kgt. Mtr, and Nm which covers majority of industries
* Positive setting without need for any calibration rig
* Calculated leverage to prevent operators’ fatigue.
* No violent kick back. Automatic resetting after it clicks.
* Extremely easy and fast to use
* The wide range of torque from 2 Lb. Ft to 2000 Lb. Ft. to cover from electronic industry to Locomotive and Earthmoving equipment.
* Spares are easily available
* Recalibration facilities at in-house
* The frame is chrome plated to give an industrial finish.
* All the load bearing components are heat treated and toughened for durability.
* Triptork Torque Wrench is available in Non-Ratcheting (Standard) as well as Ratcheting models.
* Whenever there is any space constriction, Ratcheting models are preferred to hasten the tightening operation.
RK Engineering Enterprises other products include Torque Multipliers, Hydraulic Pullers, Torque Screwdrivers, Industrial Hand Tools, etc.
Visit www.rktriptork.com for more information on the products.