Masterpiece Solutions Launches Online Art Gallery MasterpieceOnline.com Masterpiece Solutions today announced that it is moving its multi-million dollar online art gallery from www.archerexchange.com to www.masterpieceonline.com
News-Antique.com - Feb 23,2009 - DENVER, CO – February 23, 2009 – Masterpiece Solutions, the leader in comprehensive art gallery software and artist management software for art and antique galleries, artists and other independent retailers, today announced that it is moving its multi-million dollar online art gallery from www.archerexchange.com to www.masterpieceonline.com. In addition, the new site offers enhanced features designed to improve the experience for artists, galleries and online consumers.
Already a leading online destination for art shoppers with more than $460 million in inventory, Masterpiece Online (http://www.masterpieceonline.com) is the foremost website for showcasing and buying art from around the world. Masterpiece Online will become the leading online art community, connecting art galleries and artists directly with art, antique, craft and jewelry consumers worldwide.
With this launch, Masterpiece Online introduces the revolutionary offering of unlimited listings for all galleries and artists. Unlike any other online marketplace, galleries and artists can choose to list their entire inventory without increasing their costs or fees.
“Masterpiece Online is the future of art distribution for every gallery and artist. Art buying in the 21st century has shifted its focus to online browsing and purchasing. With hectic schedules and less free time, the online marketplace has become a convenient and necessary source for clients looking to peruse available art. With its new unlimited listing service, Masterpiece Online offers an invaluable service to anyone looking to purchase or sell quality fine art,” said Dean Lombardo of Objects & Images, Inc. Fine Art in New York City.
Some key features and enhancements of Masterpiece Online (http://www.masterpieceonline.com) include:
1. Redesigned website: To better reflect the quality and diversity of the art, antiques and jewelry represented on Masterpiece Online, the site has been completely redesigned.
2. Enhanced consumer navigation: Art consumers want a simple, intuitive and graphically rich experience when shopping for art. Masterpiece Online has been designed with this in mind. This design includes large pictures with detailed dimensions of the works, and a magnifying function that allows the shopper a closer look at each item.
3. E-commerce and low-cost lead generation options for galleries: With new shopping cart resources and a competitive pay-per-lead process, the site offers galleries a variety of ways to attract prospective customers and to close sales with online shoppers.
4. New social networking capabilities: With more than 48 different social networking sites available, this feature allows art seekers to bookmark, share and circulate art with their friends around the world.
5. Google Site Search: Google is the standard search methodology for the Internet. Rather than constraining customers with a typical Boolean database search, Masterpiece Online shoppers will have the ease, flexibility and power of a Google search at their fingertips.
6. Comprehensive Integration with Art Gallery and Artist Management Software: Building upon the proven market leadership of Masterpiece Solution’s art gallery software, our shopping experience has been completely integrated. When a customer purchases an item, that purchase will be posted into the gallery or artist’s local instance of the software; awaiting payment processing and shipping of the transaction.