Beatles / Rock-n-Roll Vinyl & Collectibles Auction is going on right now at serioustoyz.com This auction features 341 lots of great Rock & Roll stuff for every level of collector, and includes high grade examples of some of the rarest Beatles Vinyl & Collectibles.
News-Antique.com - Nov 18,2008 - Photo caption -- Above: Exceptional Condition Beatles Record Player in Rare Original Box. (est. $8,500.-$12,500.)
Croton-on-Hudson, New York - November 18, 2008 - Serious Toyz™ (serioustoyz.com) is happy to announce that their Fall '08 Beatles / Rock-n-Roll Vinyl & Collectibles Auction has already begun, and will run until November 22. This 341 lot auction features high grade examples some of the rarest Beatles Collectibles out there, as well as rare vinyl from the Beatles and tons of other artists that will appeal to collectors of all levels.
Highlights of the Serious Toyz Beatles / Rock-n-Roll sale will include:
• one of the best grade examples known of the Beatles Record Player in the original box
• one of the few complete sets known of the rare 1964 German figural cork stoppers
• a store stock set of 4 Yellow Submarine banks in original boxes
• Ringo Starr Drum Set in box
• a rare set of 4 Kelsboro Ware ceramic heads
• all 4 Beatles Halloween Costumes, plus the "Blue Meanie" costume, in boxes
• rare white high-top "Wing-Ding" Sneakers MIB
• Beatles Remco Dolls in the rare Sears mailing box
• ceramics by Washington Pottery, Royal Grafton, Butler Designs, & more
• a "3rd state" Butcher Cover
• rare LPs & 45s including singles, EPs, imports, colored vinyl, promotionals, and much more
• a large group of high grade Yellow Submarine collectibles
• Apple Records promotional items
• vinyl & collectibles from lots of other artists like: Rolling Stones, Elvis, The Monkees, KISS, Ramones, Madonna, Blondie, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Badfinger, Jefferson Airplane, Creedence, Deep Purple, The Turtles, Chubby Checker, Herman's Hermits, Spencer Davis Group, Eric Burdon, and LOTS more
Online bidders can preview, register, and bid live at serioustoyz.com. Collectors without computer access are able to participate by phone, fax, or mail using their beautiful 28-page printed auction catalog, which is distributed free to nearly 5000 ‘serious’ collectors worldwide. Call-backs and ceiling bids are available so 'offline' bidders are not at a disadvantage. Additionally, their unique process for the auction’s end prevents the use of “sniper” software, ensuring everyone has a fair shot at getting what they want.
This auction features no minimum bids, 10% minimum bid increments, and a low 12% buyers premium. Bidding for this auction has already begun, and will run until Saturday, November 22, 2008. Because of the high level of interest in this auction, Serious Toyz will have 5 telephone lines on the end day to accommodate phone bidders. The Web site also offers bidders the opportunity to check on and place bids live throughout the auction.
"This is the first time we have had an auction focused on Rock-n-Roll, and we couldn't be more pleased to offer such a wide array of the rarest Beatles Collectibles."
Any item in this auction can be inspected in person by appointment at their new larger location in Croton-on-Hudson, NY. (1 Baltic Place, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520; toll-free at 866 OLD TOYZ). If traveling, be