Iantiqueonline.Com Editor Announces How To Have A Free Website for Antiques, Collectibles and Art If you always wanted to have your own website to showcase your antiques, collectibles, art, services etc. Iantiqueonline.com can make it happen for you NOW. We are user friendly....
News-Antique.com - Nov 02,2008 - If you always wanted to have your own website to showcase your antiques, collectibles, services etc. Iantiqueonline.com can make it happen for you NOW.
C. Dianne Zweig, Editor of Iantiqueonline.com reports that Iantiqueonline is one of the easiest sites to use for people in the antique, collectible and art business who need a website without the hassle.
According to Zweig, Iantiqueonline.com is a perfect solution for folks who lack computer experience or who have little patience (or funds) to set up their own website. All the work is already done for you by Iantiqueonline.com. and there is no cost.
Iantiqueonline.com offers you a way to reach the entire world with some of the following easy to use features:
1. You can load photos of your collectibles and antiques (easy to do).
2. You can write articles about related subjects.on collectibles, antiques, art.
3. You can share information about your background., expertise, business, service.
4. You can tell the community about sales, special events, programs etc.
5. You can blog and reach others all over the world.
6. You can offer your services i.e. appraisals, repairs, re-finishing.
7. You can promote groups about antiques and collectibles.
For more information go to Iantiqueonline.com and read the Forum posting
Now You Can Have Your Own Website on Iantiqueonline.com: We Can Help...and It is FREE
C. Dianne Zweig is Editor of Iantiqueonline.com and is a kitschy kitchen collector and the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and the just released Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. You can find Dianne’s “hot” an d“cool” collectibles at her shoppe, Kitsch-N-Stuff which is part of The Collinsville Antiques Company on Route 44, New Hartford, Connecticut. (new location). When visiting her shoppe, be sure to dine at the in-house “Crusin Cafe” which is decorated in original retro style. For more information go to cdiannezweig.com