Messenger Films Begins Principal Photography For The Motion Picture, The Bill Collector Messenger Films is proud to announce it will begin principal photography of the motion picture, The Bill Collector, in Norfolk, Virginia on October 6, 2008. Messenger Films is a registered 501c3 corp
News-Antique.com - Oct 07,2008 - Messenger Films is proud to announce it will begin principal photography of the motion picture, The Bill Collector, in Norfolk, Virginia on October 6, 2008. Messenger Films is a registered 501c3 corporation and has been dedicated to making Christian films around the world for twenty years. All financial or monetary gifts are to the ministry are tax-deductible.
Norfolk, Virginia -- October 4, 2008 -- The film, Bill Collector, is modeled after the film production Facing the Giants. Prayer, faith, hard work and lots of volunteer efforts have made both Facing the Giants and The Bill Collector possible. For the time, talent and treasure offered by our volunteers, we give thanks to God.
In the spirit of generosity and blessing which we are already experiencing, we encourage you to make a donation toward the production of The Bill Collector. We are still in need of financial support and any size donation is appreciated and valued. While today’s financial news may be a reminder of the transitory nature of money and possessions, we know our investments in God’s kingdom are safe and guaranteed to bring eternal rewards. We encourage you to make your tax-deductible gift to Messenger Films today.
The Bill Collector has a large cast of over 35 speaking roles and 12 locations. We are only able to achieve this undertaking through generous donations of goods, services and finances. For example:
1) A Christian ministry has donated multiple items such as a grip truck filled with lighting and camera supplies, a large generator able to power our remote locations and editing facilities for our post-production.
2) A local catering company has reduced its rates by 50% to feed our cast and crew for the entire shoot; plus, a local church is picking up the tab for the remainder of the food costs. There is such a thing as a free lunch!
3) A choir robe manufacturer has donated 25 new beautiful choir robes for us to use for the production.
4) A local casting agency has agreed to find and cast our extras at no cost. These extras will also appear as background actors, absolutely free!
5) Finally, over 150 volunteers are stepping forward to house, drive or otherwise help in various capacities on the production.
The Bill Collector is written, directed and executive produced by veteran filmmaker Cristóbal Krusen, who is also president and founder of Messenger Films. Cristóbal is the writer and director of Final Solution, a true tale of racial and spiritual reconciliation in Christ set in apartheid-era South Africa. He is also the co-writer and director of First Landing, the true tale of Reverend Robert Hunt and the founding of Jamestown, Virginia.
Thank you in advance for your support and generosity for this new film. Please make tax deductible donations here:
Checks and money orders can be sent to:
P.O. Box 15008
Chesapeake, VA 23328-5008
Credit card and Paypal donations can be made securely online through the Messenger Films website, at https://email@example.com/ssl/