iTaggit Introduces Premium Service to Assist Collectors, Artists and Merchants with Online Sales iTaggit now offers a Premium Service to help Collectors, Artists and Merchants sell their items more easily online.
News-Antique.com - Oct 05,2008 - iTaggit now offers a Premium Service to help Collectors, Artists and Merchants sell their items more easily online. This new Premium Service includes all of the features of a free account plus;
· Ad free browsing on all pages on iTaggit;
· When others view premium user pages they see no advertisements so they can focus on the item;
· The ability to upload up to 50 items at once;
· The ability to embed HTML code, such as a PayPal checkout widget on your item and profile pages;
· The ability to store an unlimited number of items and collections;
· Increased SEO and publicity for each of their items.
Premium users can embed checkout widgits such as PayPal on any item or on their profile page. This allows users to sell items on iTaggit without transaction fees from iTaggit. Users also have the ability to link back to their own website to allow them to use their own method of checkout. iTaggit will provide premium users that already have a website increased online publicity in a community of users that are passionate about antiques, art, and collectibles. In addition, iTaggit pages are indexed highly in each of the major search engines, allowing public items listed on iTaggit to achieve a high page rank.
“...Dealers need a new environment to sell their things. They need a community that is supported by users who are passionate about the specific types of items they are selling,” said Casey Gannon, Marketing Manager of iTaggit Inc. “[They] also need a new way to get their items to show up higher when people are searching for similar items in search engines.”
The Premium Service is offered at $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year.