Attention eBay sellers – are you insured? Annemarie Fitzpatrick, Sales Director with Collectibles Insurance, talks with Jim Griffith of eBay radio about the importance of having your collectibles inventory properly insured.
News-Antique.com - Sep 19,2008 - Hunt Valley, MD, September 19, 2008 - - Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC (www.collectinsure.com)
Annemarie Fitzpatrick, Sales Director with Collectibles Insurance, talks with Jim Griffith of eBay radio about the importance of having your collectibles inventory properly insured.
“You need to have insurance on your collectibles for the same reasons you insure your house and personal property: natural disasters, fires, theft, and earthquake. In addition to these risks, sellers have some additional risks. They have to worry about shipping and transporting their inventory” advised Annemarie.
5 Facts You Need to Know About Dealer Insurance
1. Insurance coverage exists that is specifically designed to cover the inventory of collectibles dealers.
2. The right coverage can actually reduce your mailing and shipping costs.
3. Specialized coverage protects your inventory while being transported AND at shows.
4. Dealer insurance extends to consignment materials.
5. Dealer insurance provides coverage at multiple locations.
eBay Radio is eBays' Official Radio Show. Covering all aspects of buying and selling on "The Worlds Online Market Place". Listen at wsRadio.com
About Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC
Since 1966, Collectibles Insurance Services has been “insuring today's treasures from tomorrow's tragedy.” As a company founded by fellow collectors, we understand that your collection is worth so much more than just money. And as experts in collectibles insurance, we know standard homeowners insurance alone isn't enough to replace your treasures.