News-Antique.com - May 15,2008 - Cassidy Design understands many people initially find web stuff mysterious and complicated.
We'll happily explain in plain English all you ever wanted to know - or take the worry away by just taking care of it and making sure it works.
Do we really need a website? With more of the world’s population using the internet to search for services, a website now has become a truly essential component of any business.
Many businesses now claim that 70 percent or more of their business is derived from their website, either in direct sales or inquiries. By providing goods or services information online, prices to be compared, or direct sales facility, the availability of your business information and online communication availability is critical to business success.
With the benefit or our study and experience in human computer interface design, we can help you build a website that is search engine friendly, attractive and simple to use.
We will assist in marketing the site and managing its content.
Cassidy Design has experience in a range of Internet-based communications including
• static “brochure” website design projects
• e-commerce options to suit any budget or business size
• fully database driven sites
• content management systems (CMS, systems you can update yourself)
• regular maintenance and updates
• optimization service
• custom application creation and specialist programming
• games, quizzes or novelty content
• Search engine optimization
PO Box 1255,
Phone: +64 3 442 0248
Fax: +64 3 442 1331