Nxtvox’s RoHS Compliant Analog Interface Cards Provides Convenience to their End Users Providing inexpensive IP-PBX analog interface cards and modules, Nxtvox announces a new batch of feature-rich and environment friendly hardware.
News-Antique.com - Mar 12,2008 - Kensington, MD – March 13, 2008 – Nxtvox, a manufacturer of IP-PBX hardware compatible with major open source telephony applications such as Asterisk, Open PBX and Freeswitch, announces the release of their lead-free and RoHS compliant analog interface cards. Nxtvox lead-free 4-port analog cards, 8-port analog cards, and analog modules are now available through their online cart. The company also caters to the international consumers by incorporating worldwide online stores.
Nxtvox’s new batch of 4-port and 8-port analog cards and analog modules have been manufactured and engineered using only the safest materials and substances complying with the RoHS Directive. Nxtvox’s streamlined processes assure benefits to both the end-users and the environment. Nxtvox analog products are 100% compatible to all Asterisk application add-ons.
• Works best with Asterisk, Freeswitch, Open PBX, Callweaver and other open source telephony, IVR, IP-PBX applications.
• Can be equipped with Echo Cancellation applications such as Octware’s SoftEcho Echo Cancellation application.
• Can run on Linux (all releases), MacOS 10, FreeBSD, Open BSD
• NxtVOX NXA400P is natively detected by Asterisk automatically
• NxtVOX NXA800P utilizes this Zaptel driver for it to work
• Nxtvox has RJ11 connectivity
• Nxtvox is PCI 2.2 compliant
The Zaptel drivers (versions 1.4.4 and 1.2.19) for its 8-port analog cards can be downloaded directly from Nxtvox’s website. Nxtvox also make it easier for their end users as they provide a step by step installation manual for beginners.
NXTVOX is the next generation open source telephony hardware that is 100% compatible with Asterisk and Freeswitch. Engineers of NXTVOX focused on quality and streamlined production process to be able to offer the lowest possible consumer price.