:: Amazing Thailand E-News : Issue 1 - February 2008 :: Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) launches “E-marketing for Amazing Thailand 2008”, introducing 5 new projects for the year, each targeting the inbound travelers from countries through out the world
News-Antique.com - Feb 06,2008 - Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) launches “E-Marketing for Amazing Thailand 2008”
[ See more details in full version here : http://amazingthailand.tourismthailand.org/eNews/1/index.htm ]
About Amazing Thailand campaign
The Tourism Authority of Thailand has segmented and regrouped its core national tourism products into a seven-point package that will be marketed worldwide under the banner of “Seven Amazing Wonders” of Thailand. The overall campaign is based upon 7 themes as follows:
1. Thainess: To let you experience the art of Thai living
2. Treasure: To explore Thailand as the land of heritage and history.
3. Beaches: To let you experience the sun, fun, surf and serenity of Thai beaches.
4. Trendy: To excite yourself with a myriad of Thai trends.
5. Nature: To let you encounter the sheer beauty of Thai nature.
6. Health & Wellness: To let you experience the land of smile.
7. Festivity: To enchant yourself with international festivities in Thailand.
About Tourism Authority of Thailand
The major role of TAT is to supply information and data on tourist areas to the public, publicizes Thailand with the intention of encouraging both Thai and international tourists to travel in and around Thailand, conducts studies to set development plans for tourist destinations, and co-operates with and supports the production and development of personnel in the field of tourism.