Become An Appraiser - 2009 Course Announced Appraisal Course Associates announces its June 2009 course offering for "Appraising Personal Property: A Core Course in Valuation Studies Featuring USPAP" as well as for USPAP Courses.
the Appraisal Qualifications Board (AQB) of The Appraisal Foundation. The cost for the 2-day National USPAP Course is $295 plus text books. The cost for the 1-day USPAP Update Course is $225 plus text books. The instructor for both USPAP courses is Bill Novotny. Benefits of these USPAP courses include:
1. Keep abreast of the current state of the profession.
2. Write to the only nationally-accepted appraisal standard.
3. Enhance your credentials with the USPAP Certificate.
4. Protect yourself. Know and apply the USPAP Standard.
5. Satisfies ANA, AOA, ISA, AAA, and ASA societal USPAP requirements.
For course schedule and enrollment information: