The most frequently purchased antiques and collectibles of 2007 The Webs largest online antique & collectible mall, today released their annual reports listing the most frequently purchased antiques and collectibles online in 2007.
Down from #12 in 2006
15) Coins and Currency - Not listed in 2006
16) Advertising - Down from #13 in 2006
17) Toys - Not listed in 2006
18) Figurines - Down from #16 in 2006
19) Militaria - Down from #9 in 2006
20) Paper and Ephemera - Down from #19 in 2006
To view last year list, go to:
Accredited media interested in discussing the content of this release or any topics related to antiques and collectibles are encouraged to contact TIAS.com at Phil@tias.com to schedule an interview.
-- About TIAS --
TIAS serves approximately 160,000 unique customers a day. About 530 merchants sell through the TIAS system, listing well over half a million items for sale online. The company has been building e-commerce systems for merchants since 1995.
For more information contact:
Phillip Davies, TIAS.com Inc.