Here are the top 30 antique & collectible related search terms for 2007 Here is this years list of the top 30 antique and collectible related terms that people searched for on Web sites hosted by TIAS.com in 2007.
News-Antique.com - Jan 01,2008 - Garden City - NY, Jan 01, 2008 - TIAS.com (http://www.tias.com) the Webs largest online antique & collectible mall, today released their annual report on the most requested search terms used by people
looking for for antiques and collectibles online in 2007.
The top 30 list is based on millions of online searches that were conducted by customers visiting antique and collectible related Web sites that are hosted by TIAS.com Inc. This year's list also includes a
comparison with the 2006 searches.
Keep in mind that these searches are what people were looking for, not necessarily what they were buying. In many cases, people will search for items when they are just trying to determine a value of a
specific item that they have in their possession.
Here are the 30 most requested online search terms for 2007.
1. Cookie Jar - No change since 2006
2. Avon - Up from #3 in 2006
3. Fenton - Up from #5 in 2006
4. Stamps - New to list
5. Teapots - Down from #2 in 2006
6. Milk Glass - Down from #4 in 2006
7. Roseville - Down from #6 in 2006
8. Carnival Glass - Down from #7 in 2006
9. McCoy - No change since 2006
10. lamps - Up from #15 in 2006
11. Fire King - Up from #13 in 2006
12. Pyrex - Up from #14 in 2006
13. Blenko - Up from #29 in 2006
14. Artist Dolls - New to list
15. Depression Glass - Down from #15 in 2006
16. Crocks - Up from #23 in 2006
17. Nippon - Down from #11 in 2006
18. Dolls - Down from #8 in 2006
19. Pitchers - Up from #27 in 2006
20. Steuben - Up from #30 in 2006
21. Buttons - Up from #26 in 2006
22. Rings - Down from #16 in 2006
23. Salt & Pepper Shaker - Down from #17 in 2006
24. Perfume (Bottles & related) - Down from #20 in 2006
25. Clocks - Up from #28 in 2006
26. Lefton - Down from #21 in 2006
27. Noritake - Down from #18 in 2006
28. Limoges - Down from #12 in 2006
29. Cameo - New to list
30. Occupied Japan - New to list
To view last year's top 30 list, please go to:
Accredited media interested in scheduling an interview to discuss this press release or other issues related to the online sale of antiques and collectibles are encouraged to contact Phillip Davies at email@example.com or call 1-516-294-3161
TIAS serves approximately 160,000 unique customers a day. About 530 merchants sell through the TIAS system, listing well over half a million items for sale online. The company has been building e-commerce systems for merchants who sell antiques and collectibles since 1995.
For more information contact:
Phillip Davies, TIAS.com Inc.