Goldmine Presents Meet the Fab Four -- A Decade of Beatles Coverage For more than 30 years, Goldmine magazine, the nation’s premier record collecting publication, has been providing in-depth coverage of the Beatles. Now, for the first time, music fans and collectors c
News-Antique.com - Nov 05,2007 - Iola, Wis. (Nov. 5, 2007) -- For more than 30 years, Goldmine magazine, the nation’s premier record collecting publication, has been providing in-depth coverage of the Beatles. Now, for the first time, music fans and collectors can get 10 years of Beatles coverage in one CD! The easy to search, easy to navigate disc includes:
- Complete issues for key Goldmine Beatles-themed issues of the past decade
- In-depth interviews with band members and insiders, including Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono, Sean Lennon, and others associated with the band
- Detailed discographies and collecting information
- Complete Beatles music pricing guide from the new Sixth Edition Goldmine Price Guide to 45 RPM Records
- Discounts on music and hobby books from Krause Publications
For more information visit www.fwmagazines.com/product/751/81.
# # #
Goldmine is the world’s largest marketplace for collectible records, CDs, and music memorabilia covering rock & roll, blues, country, folk, and jazz. Each issue features articles on recording stars of the past and present with discographies listing all known releases. For more information visit www.goldminemag.com.
About Krause Publications
Krause Publications, based in Iola, Wis., is the world's largest publisher of leisure-time periodicals and books on collectibles, sewing and quilting, hunting, and fishing. Chet Krause, a long-time collector of coins, published the first issue of Numismatic News on Oct. 13, 1952, with nearly 1,000 readers. Today, Krause Publications, owned by F+W Publications, offers over 40 periodicals, 10 hobby shows, 750 reference and how-to books, and web properties such as NumisMaster.com, the online coin price database. F+W Publications, an ABRY Partners, LLC company, also operates book clubs, conferences, trade shows, interactive media and education programs.