timeBLASTER for eBay V6.0 for Auction AND Stores! timeBLASTER for eBay helps serious collectors find exactly what they want on eBay while saving them lots of time. This new release adds searching of Stores, providing a single Photo Album of results
News-Antique.com - Nov 30,-0001 - timeBLASTER Announces Unified Store and Auction Searching for eBay Buyers
Boston, MA – October 11, 2005: timeBLASTER Corporation (www.timeblaster.com) announces the release of Version 6.0 of timeBLASTER for eBay™, a software solution for users of eBay.
timeBLASTER helps serious collectors find exactly what they want on eBay without taking up more of their time. In fact, feedback shows that timeBLASTER reduces the amount of time collectors spend searching eBay by 90%. The new product version is available today, and all timeBLASTER customers will receive the new software automatically via Internet update.
The new features provided in today's release allow simultaneous automated searching of both eBay Stores and the eBay auction space. The program presents a single, unified view of the items, through the following features:
• The timeBLASTER Basic and Power Search screens now allow users to select “Auctions”, “Stores” or “Both”. When the user selects “Both”, timeBLASTER searches the Auction Space and the Stores for items that meet the search criteria and presents the results in a single timeBLASTER Photo Album™ of search results. timeBLASTER marks Store items with a “Buy” button and Auction items with a “Bid” button so collectors can more quickly and simply buy exactly what they want on eBay.
• The timeBLASTER “Test Now” feature - which helps users improve their searches - now opens two browser windows, one that shows Auction search results and another that shows Store search results.
“The quantity of listings in eBay Stores has grown dramatically,” says Stephen C. Taylor, inventor of the product and timeBLASTER’s CTO. “However, many collectors are either not aware of the volume of exciting items in the Stores or don’t have time to search both spaces. In a recent analysis of listings in certain collectible areas, we found that, given an identical search, the number of Store items ranged from 25% to over ten times the number of items in the Auction space*. We are opening up an exciting goldmine of opportunities for collectors shopping on eBay.”
“timeBLASTER shortens the amount of time it takes for serious collectors and shoppers to find exactly what they want on eBay”, says Paul Martinez, timeBLASTER’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “The users who tested this new release were amazed and delighted at how quickly they were able to find exciting new items for their collections. timeBLASTER prepares a Photo Album for each search, so users no longer need to scan item titles and repeatedly download photos of items they think they might be interested in.”
timeBLASTER for eBay helps collectors and serious shoppers find items they want on eBay in a fraction of the time it takes using a conventional Internet browser. timeBLASTER for eBay runs on a standard Windows PC with a broadband connection to the Internet and performs the following functions:
• timeBLASTER provides an easy way to create, test and tune very precise recurring searches.
• timeBLASTER automatically runs a buyer’s eBay searches.
• timeBLASTER creates Photo Albums containing 100% of the items found